Team Arcadia agrees to furnish services to the Client, subject to the following (“Terms of Service”).
Team Arcadia, the company here after referred to as, (“Team Arcadia”), (“Us”), (“We”) and The Client, (“Customer”), (“Client”) and (“You”).
Use of Team Arcadia’s Service constitutes acceptance and agreement to ToS (“Terms of Service”).
All provisions of this contract are subject to change from time to time at the discretion of Team Arcadia. Clients understands that change to the ToS by Team Arcadia shall not be grounds for early contract termination or non-payment.
Terms of Service
- The Customer may provide detailed notes, pictures, themes, colors and as much other information as possible to Team Arcadia before the project has begun, to assist the Team Arcadia in designing the build. Failure to provide detailed requirements may result in a build that does not meet Customer’s expectations.
- The project will will be built on an Team Arcadia server and delivered to the customer as a World File or WorldEdit Schematic (Customer’s choice) in a ZIP file.
- Screenshots will be delivered during build to customer as requested.
- Final walk-through of the project (before delivery) can be arranged through a screen-sharing program, after which the final payment will be due.
- Due to the uncertain nature of our business we require a 30% prepayment of the projects price.
- The Customer is to pay for the project via the service Paypal, using the option “I’m paying for goods or services” and an email adress provided by Team Arcadia.
- A one-time polish is included for this project. After the project has been delivered and completely paid for, the customer may deliver notes to Team Arcadia, after which the Team Arcadia will spend a maximum of 2 hours polishing the pre-existing map per Customer’s notes, however no additional builds can be requested as a part of those edits.
- If the Customer’s payment is more than 7 days overdue of the of agreed deadline then it gives Team Arcadia the right to sell the build to another buyer or place the build on a downloadable forum, made available to all.
- If evidence surfaces that the build is being used without permission by Team Arcadia, then the build will be placed on a downloads forum, made available to all.
- Due to the possibility of 3rd party downloading programs, no physical visits to the build will be permitted through regular Minecraft accounts by anyone other than the Team Arcadia employees unless agreed otherwise.
- Neither the Customer nor the Team Arcadia may cancel this project without the other’s consent. Should the Customer break these terms and conditions without Team Arcadia’s consent, then a possible deposit will used to cover the costs of Team Arcadia, and no refund will be returned.
- Modifications to these terms and conditions can only be made under agreement by both parties.
- A billing dispute of any kind does not exempt you from paying current and future bills. If Billing disputes resolved in the customer’s favour will receive account credit for overpayment. If any chargebacks occur on your credit card or PayPal account we reserve the right to terminate all services and make your build(s) public and downloadable.
- Refunds are not possible due to the nature of our services.
- Additionally we reserve all rights to terminate your service upon any violation of these terms or any other basis if deemed needed.
- We do our very best to finish your request on time. If it can not be finished on time we reserve the right to change the deadline to another date in order to deliver a high-quality build.
- These Terms & Conditions can change at any time without warning.